Tuesday, April 14, 2015

File Sorting

I've recently taken on the enormous project of cleaning up my hard drive. I am definitely a file hoarder -- but maybe someday I will need that essay on adolescent neuroplasticity or that chart with pros and cons of early vs late maturation? I have a problem.

However treacherous this process has been (and it's definitely taking much longer than I anticipated) it has come with it's fair share of gem finding -- like THESE photos from my husband's senior pictures!




I am instantly transported to the days we spent by the water on the boardwalk. The nights we spent on the phone for hours talking about nothing. The hours we spent at dance practice in the studio. The times we planned on doing our homework but gave each other temporary tattoo sleeves instead. Before we had to worry about things like rent, taxes and realistic five year plans.

Also, this makes me miss Seattle SO SO MUCH. Hopefully we can get out there at least once this summer. Fingers crossed.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!