Monday, August 3, 2015

Marriage Perks


I'm a firm believer in marriage and it's the little things that make it the absolute best. Here are a few of my favorite parts of being married to Mitch ;)

1. Random notes, texts or towel swans waiting for me when I least expect it
2. Waking up to arms around me
3. A patient and skilled ukelele instructor
4. Someone to watch all my favorite shows with (read: The Astronaut Wives Club)
5. Having a personal builder of custom furniture (I know, spoiled)
6. That look of pure love in his eyes when I'm listening to my favorite song
7. Someone who makes me feel like Gisele Bundchen when I feel (and probably look) like Edna Mode
8. Someone to hold hands with at church
9. Someone who totally gets my favorite place because it's his, too (Seattle)
10. Forehead kisses, amirite?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!