Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Friendsgiving


        This year my friend and I took on the intimidating task of cooking our first turkey for our Friendsgiving dinner party. Besides pulling out the disgusting bag of who-knows-what parts of the turkey (ew), it went quite well. We followed this recipe and watched the accompanying youtube video a million times. I'm no expert but I think it turned out pretty good!


It was exciting to set things up fancy and write up a menu on my kitchen chalkboard.



Lizzy and I made these place cards with tree clippings and berries from your yard. I tried my best with Lizzy's calligraphy pen to write names but I have some room for improvement ;) I'd love to one day actually learn how to do calligraphy!


Overall, Friendsgiving was really fun and definitely a tradition I would like to continue!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!