Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Idaho Weekend

        This memorial weekend was spent in Idaho with our friend's grandparents, Terry and Betty. In addition to being hilarious, these seniors have a garage full of more toys than I have ever seen in one place: four wheelers, jet skis, scooters, snowmobiles, tractors, vintage cars, FIRE TRUCKS...and I'm probably forgetting something! 
        The front of the garage says "Terry's Toy Shop" and he told us that he's a professional "play boy" which made me laugh. I admire his fearless attitude and energy! Age hasn't slowed him down! Terry took us on a ride in his Zephyr, we went four wheeling in the sand dunes, jet skiing on snake river, rode tractors around the property...he really wore us out! 










I hope you had a fun memorial day weekend!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!