Monday, May 18, 2015

Spring Hair Photoshoot

        Last week I colored, cut and styled my favorite people for some new website images! They turned out amazing! I love these people and I love my job! Here are a few favorites from the shoot:

Her eyelashes. Every time I look at this photo I am in awe.

I made these flower crowns for the shoot and am in love with how they turned out!

 I took Ashley's hair light (can you believe her natural hair color is almost black?) and I think it turned out soft and effortless. And I'll be honest, it's pretty easy to make Joey look dapper. He pulls off anything I give him ;)

It was a bit drizzly during the shoot but it made everything look so lush and green! #silverlining

So they are just the cutest! Can't wait until my next shoot!

Also, you can find the genius that was behind the camera here. She is just the greatest!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!