Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Girl's Trip 2015


        I spent the weekend with my favorite girls from my high school ballroom dance team in San Diego! It was such a blast! In fact, we were having too much fun that we hardly took any pictures ;) Above is La Jolla, a beach where tons of seals hang out and sun bathe. It was crazy to be in a place that feels like summer in October!  



        One of the highlights from the trip was visiting the San Diego temple together. First of all -- like everyone says -- the San Diego temple is flat out gorgeous inside and out. But even more than that, it was such a wonderful experience to be in such a sacred place with girls I've known forever knowing that we've all committed our lives to the gospel. I am truly lucky to have them in my life!



        Other highlights include: a trip to the San Diego zoo where Ashley and I quickly found out we are less physically fit than Madi (at 33 weeks), walking along the beach finding crabs and squishing seaweed, a gorgeous ocean view from our apartment, a bonfire & smores with Ashley's family on the beach, sitting around talking for hours and never running out of topics, eating costco muffins, dancing & laughing our heads off.
        We all agreed that this definitely needs to be an annual tradition!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!