Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Lately


Making cupcakes and delivering them to some sweet girls. I must say, this method isn't particularly practical but Mitch was nice enough to help me readjust them every few blocks to make sure they made it unscathed ;) It was too beautiful of an evening and too short a distance to take a car!

Adding a fresh coat of paint and some stained wood pieces to an otherwise boring ikea bookshelf. Definitely made it sturdier and easier on the eyes. Win win. ;)

Visiting this tiny (standing!) girl in her beautiful new house // Wearing my husband's clothes and not doing my hair.

Mitch brought back his fish tank from Seattle and we decided to start our first pet adventure together. His name is Petunia. I've found Mitch talking to our fish sweetly more than once and it makes me laugh. I have no doubts in his fathering abilities ;)

We live pretty close to the Provo River trail and we finally rode our bikes to the lake and it was gorgeous. iPhone photos really don't do sunsets justice but it's nice to have something to remember the moment. It's a special spot because we got engaged there last year! I'm starting to realize how tough it will be to leave Utah someday.


1 comment:

  1. How is Ellie sooooo big??? Those cupcakes are adorable and I'm obsessed with your bookshelf. White and stained wood is my fave lately :)

    ReplyDelete