Thursday, September 10, 2015

Our Wedding Day



        We got our wedding video back yesterday and I've probably already watched it like 10 times (whoops). I'm obsessed with it. The song is really special to us because Mitch and I have loved it since high school (since this Lays commercial, to be precise. But really, how cute is the little red head girl? We are obsessed with her). It was often the background music for our deep discussions about life. Whatever those involved back then ;) The song really brings me back to that time and all the fun memories. No matter how much I stressed, we really were meant to be together all along and now it is so clear to me! Even from the very beginning of our summer romance -- it definitely was no summer fling like I thought ;) And how glad I am to have been wrong!
        Watching this, I am reminded how grateful I am for all the people that made the sacrifice to come to our wedding! It was such a big deal to be surrounded by so many I love on such a huge day in my life. I love my people! 
        This video was definitely worth the (one year) wait, haha. And there's another one from the reception coming soon as well! So stay pumped, I know I am :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!